Friday, July 11, 2008

Where are the days going??

Well so much has happened over the past couple of days! I don't even know where to start! Of course most of it is house stuff! Cleaning starts Monday, moving in starts Monday night!! woohooo!
Everything is pretty much done. Just the touch ups from painters and cement! Which is being worked on right now!!! That has been quite the experience! Anyways its over almost and I couldn't be any happier!

Last night Amy came over and helped me mark all the walls up with green tape to help the painters get all the dings! We also had to just kinda hang out while the blinds people were doing their stuff. My Dad ended up coming by after a meeting he had and brought us some beers to just relax while we waited. It was nice to just relax. We did manage to hang all the shelves inside the cabinets! My scrapbook room got done at least! Some of the cabinets in the kitchen were way too tall for us shorties! Then we went out to dinner just the two of us. Ummm let me just say The Monterey place on North Rock Rd. Is a total dive. I highly do not recommend the place. It was soo nasty! Anyways the night ended and we both went home! Thank you Amy for all your help!!

There is soo many other things going on but if I haven't lost you already I won't bore you with the rest! Hope everyone has a great Friday!!! The sun is shinning and that makes me happy!

0 comments: