Sunday, July 13, 2008

Working at the carwash...

The boys and my Dad washed my truck today while cleaned out the garage! Johnny arranged this day with his Grandpa! They did a really nice job! I told my Dad he needs to do this every Sunday! He said as long as I helped it would be all good! After the car wash we went to get some lunch and spent the rest of the afternoon swimming. Johnny practiced some more of his diving. He is getting pretty good at it! It's amazing how fast he picks things up! After swimming and dinner we all went back out to the house and did some more cleaning before Homemaids gets there tomorrow to do the big clean! We start moving in tomorrow night! I am soo ready! We pretty much had a relaxing weekend, a much needed relaxed weekend! Especially since we are going to spend the week moving in!! I hung out with Amy all day Saturday. I did take the boys home for dinner and then I was back to play in her scrapbook goodies! That girl has some serious scrapbooking supplies! We reorganized all her goods in her new space! Kevin asked if I got my fill of organizing in for the week since I haven't been able to do much of it here in the cheerio. Especially since we never really unpacked!! Anyways had a pretty pretty good weekend!!!



3 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

HEY SUMMER, LET JOHNNY AND JAXI KNOW WHENEVER THEY WANT TO WASH ANOTHER CAR TO GIVE ME A HOLLAR. I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD LITTLE HELPER OR HELPERS WHEN I WASH MY LITTLE CAR. THEY ARE SO CUTE AND GETTING SO BIG!!!

ALSO, I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN YOUR BIG MOVE; ITS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING SO ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF IT!!!

I MISS YOUR SMILE!!!

Kim said...

Oh...your first car wash at the new place. Looks like a lot of fun! Lots of energy dust your way this week. Moving is not fun or enjoyable by any means.

Alicia Sharp said...

I am so happy for you that you get to finally move in. I am going to miss you at CHA! I will take care of you tho! ;)