Tuesday, July 8, 2008

2 Posts In 1 Day...


I made Amy a key chain!! She gave me the patches to add to it!! I think these are so her even though they are pink!!! Again the acrylic piece came from my SAL kit!! It's by Maya Roads!

Even though this morning I was totally bummed that it was raining. I did get the opportunity to come home put on some comfy clothes and hang out and scrapbook almost all day. I haven't done this in forever. I've been needing to make this book for a gift and I was able to get it done today!! As time allows I am thinking about adding these books to Etsy! Maybe even some kits for Etsy but definitely one's already made up!! LMK what you think?!?! Good idea?!?! Way off??!?!





4 comments:

Michelle said...

The Swim 2008 book is so cute! Great job! Hey did you get my voicemail I left on your cellphone the other day? I know you are super busy - just wanted to make sure you got it. Also, I love the new background (black and pink)! I also loved the other new background (black and green)! So cute!!

wolffx5 said...

Um...hello AWESOME KEYCHAIN!!!!

Sarah E. said...

I love the keychain and I think the album would be great for your Etsy! Enjoy your day and good luck on your move! :)

Sarah

~*Michele*~ said...

Love the key chains!!