Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just a relaxing day....

Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made, and forgot to put a soul into. ~Henry Beecher, Life Thoughts, 1858
Johnny, 2005
We are soo not doing much today! We are just hanging out. Kevin went to KC to play golf and won't be home until after midnight!! He is soo excited to play at this swanky golf course that one of his warranty reps is getting him on! Anyhoo. I am just hanging with the boys! After running around yesterday I am ready for a day of chillin' out!! So I got up to go to my last Dentist appointment and I wasn't on their schedule. Which was fine with me, I have had so much work done in the past two months oy vey!
So Johnny decided he wanted to write a letter so we are going to go to the post office to mail it! He is really looking forward to doing this all by himself. After that just swimming and swimming lessons! Just a laid back day!!!
I am looking forward to the evening after the boys go to bed! Not that I don't enjoy every moment with them!! But since Kev is going to be gone I am soo looking forward to getting my hands on some scrapbooking products!!! I have gotten a ton of new stuff over the past couple of months but haven't even touched it! I have a pile of pictures just waiting to be scrapbooked!!! A few months ago I joined a scrapbook monthly kit club!!! From Scrap-A-Latte of course!!!! It is soo nice to have new stuff come to you and I don't have to go to a store! Although I do miss the store atmosphere and seeing everything but right now I don't have the time to shop for things. So by getting the kits I feel like I have a personal shopper!! Any ways I think I am rambling again! Okay off to the PO!!! Happy Wednesday!!!

0 comments: