Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thank You for all the wonderful comments and emails!!! It was nice to go through and read them and feel the love!!! hugs to you all!!!! Things have been hard over the past couple of days and I just did nothing yesterday. I just spent the day with my family. A much needed day. Kevin stayed home with me and we just hung out. We did our big monthly shopping at Walmart. He drove me around to the errands that I needed to get done. Ate lunch together and just hung out! It was really nice. I think he knew I needed him around. I was even asleep at 8pm last night! Although I woke up at 3:40am ready for the day.
My Mom called yesterday but I couldn't answer the phone. I just wasn't ready for more sadness or to hear about something bad that happened. I know that sounds bad but I just couldn't. I will call her this morning. My brother even called and I couldn't answer it. I talk to him all the time but his situation just makes me crazy!!!
I do know some happy news about my brother. He is flying to LA and is applying for an internship at a really awesome salon and after his internship is over he can take his test and get his license instead of going through school again!!!! I know once he is able to get his license things will be sooooo good for him! He is sooo talented!!! Love that kid!
Well things are starting to get back to normal around here. Actually I'm the only one slackin` Jaxi is still as ornery as ever! He just threw his chocolate milk down the stairs. What is that obsession all about??? I know he is going to be 2 this weekend, tell me the terrible twos are NOT going to affect him???!?!?!?! He is such a different child then Johnny. He is NOTHING like Johnny!!!! I love that though!! But man it's hard with him!!! He's like a little monkey but he's got these big brown eyes that just melt ya and how do you get mad at that??? Johnny just constantly talks all day long. He sounds out words and talks about the letter people. He does really well telling me what everything starts with!! He cracks me up!! When he sounds out a "ch" word, he tells me Mr C isn't following the rules. He's soo funny!
Thank you everyone for being such good friends! You are the best!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Summer, glad to hear that your smile is back :) Hope your week continues to get better.

jodie said...

Hey Summer, man I was busy the last couple of days and didn't read your blog....I'm so sorry for all you're going through. You & your family are in my thoughts & prayers!!