Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm sorry for last nights blog. I am just had a really rough day. I just keep thinking about my Mom. She had several tests ran on Monday. The took every kind of fluid out of her and did several different tests at her Dr.'s office. I know she is in good hands. I know God will watch over her and take care of her. I truly believe that. I just get soooo overwhelmed. And it makes me want to shut down. I am not shutting down. I will not let the negative/scared worry get the best of me. My family has had a lot going on this past year. And I just feel like there is no lift to it. I know there is a lesson to be learned from everything that comes your way and I am not suppose to ask why. I am suppose to have faith that there is a reason for everything. I am just having a hard time understanding it all. Whether it's my Mom having all of her stuff, my brother who has an abusive girlfriend who beat up my sister, or my sister who needs to go to drug/alcohol rehab and her father is being an ass about it and told her to save her money when he practically owns SD.... There are a lot of other things going on. My family is a mess right now. I don't know what to do. I get a phone call most every day and it just seems to be worse and worse news. I really try to stay upbeat and positive for my little family. The boys are great btw. Kevin's arm is getting worse and it looks like he needs surgery but my little guys are fantastic. My little problems in my life are nothing when I think about scared my Mom must be, or how my sister is begging for help and she can't seem to get it and how confused my brother must be to be stuck in the middle of a girl he cares for and his family. I think to myself I am soo lucky and blessed. Seeing my family and all that they are going through makes me appreciate all that I have. Health, Love, a wonderful husband who supports me, two beautiful healthy babies and a roof over my head to keep us warm. You know I joke about living in the cheerio but honestly it wouldn't matter where we lived just as long as we were together. Most days we are all in the same room anyways. It will probably be that way when we move. :)

5 comments:

Michielle said...

Glad to see that you are trying to keep your chin up!!! I understand being overwhelmed by life. I also understand 'faking it until you make it'. We'll keep praying and hoping that things turn around and start looking up for your family. You are right....you have a BEAUTIFUL family with your boys and DH. Like my cousin always said to me, "Keep smilin'!!!
Michielle

aday said...

OOH Summer bless your heart I am soo thinking of you.

You are a strong girl, you must put your boys first and God will help you deal with the rest.

XOXOXO

princess jeffier said...

I know it is tough but you are on the right track staying positive. Somedays I feel like all that I have is immediate family and faith. You will make it through, I know that you are strong!

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

SEE, YOU ARE STRONG!!! KEEP YOUR FAITH AND HE'LL GUIDE YOU!!! I PROMISE HE WILL NOT FAIL YOU!!!
HEY, IF YOU NEED A SMILE OR A GOOD LAUGH CALL ME, ILL HOOK YOU UP!!!


XOXOXOXOXOX
JENNIFER

Unknown said...

Summer,
I know it's hard but staying positive will help you through it. I went thru the same exact thing with my mom several years ago. I won't lie, it was a scary stressful time, but all has finally come full circle. Email me anytime I'm happy to listen or answer any questions for you anytime :)