Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm done!!!!!

I am sooo done!!!! I have had the day from hell and back!!! Actually I was having a great day!!! A fantastic day!!!!! I took Johnny to school and Jaxi and I spent the afternoon outside most of the 3 hours Johnny is in school. We did run some errands but fun errands!!! I headed to Hancock's for some goodies and I got a phone call while I was there. My Mom, something is wrong with her! She has a burr in her main artery to her brain. We don't know how serious it is yet. It could just be a kink in the artery or it could be that she may need more serious actions to help it. We find out Friday after she has a sonogram done on it. She asked the nurse and Dr the worse case scenario and they told her death. This scares the shit out of me. That is the only thing I keep hearing my Mom say, death. She on the other hand is thinking positive and doesn't have a negative thought in her head until she knows what is going on with her artery. This scares the shit out of me. Did I mention that. I have sooo many other things going on in my head it is making me think dizzy. I am tired of all of it! This has happened to me once before and I had to give up everything. It took me about a year an half for me to get over it. Not because of grudges but because I would literally feel sick from all the stress that I felt during that period in my life. I don't hold grudges never have never will. I feel like I am being pulled in too many directions. Sooo many bad things are happening in my family and in my life right now. I just can't take it. I feel like I am about to collapse inside! I am doing my best to stay together. But once again it is not enough!!!!! I am soooo sick and tired of all of this!!!

3 comments:

kristyM said...

OH HONEY!!!!! I hope your mom is ok.....please understand that as mommies and women we naturally want and can take on alot...but when we hit that point of too much we must take a step back and regroup! You HAVE to be healthy mentally for your boys....you can only do so much for everyone else...KWIM???

Michielle said...

Summer,

What other tests will they be running on your Mom?? Hopefully, you won't have to wait too long for more information on what's going on!! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!!!
Michielle

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

I HAVE YOU AND YOUR MOM IN MY PRAYERS HONEY. YOU ARE IN A MUCH NEEDED MODE OF RELAXATION!!! STEP BACK AND TRY REAL HARD TO THINK OF ALL THE POSTIVES THINGS IN YOUR LIFE, YOUR BOYS, YOUR LOVING HUSBAND, YOUR NEW BEAUTIFUL HOME, AND ME, ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS!! TAKE CARE SWEETIE, AND STAY POSITIVE. YOU ARE A ROCK!!! STAY STRONG!!! GOD WILL GUIDE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THRU THIS DIFFICULT TIME. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

JENNIFER