Monday, March 3, 2008

Well let's see soo much but not really much has been going on here!!! I have been working on layouts for upcoming classes! The only thing holding me back are getting my pictures together. Fun stuff!!! I even had to put my Dad on a mission for pictures!!! The layouts are looking good! I hope to give some sneeky peeks later in the week or maybe the day!!!
Well just wanted to pop on and say hello!!! With the weather being this way not much is happening on the house. Kev and I went out to the house on Sunday and the whole house was mud and taped at the seams. They still need to fill all the screw holes and corners and sand. It was nice to see a whole crew working on the house! We also got our brick finished!!!! That was a huge job but it is DONE!!!! We can now start on the stone work!!! Everything feels like it is taking forever but I think it's because everything is custom!!!! So I have to tell myself not to complain. It's almost going to be a year since we broke ground!!!! I can't believe it's been that long but at the same time I can!!!! We are growing out of the cheerio!!!! We did sell most of our furniture YEAH!!!!! Now I am on a mission to find some new!!! I was looking on line and of all place LazyBOy has this great couch and chair that I really like!!! I love that you can pick whatever fabric/material you want on whatever piece of furniture they have!!! I found a super yummy golden colored material for the couch called Honey and then I want to do the chair in a leopard print!!!! Now I want to see it person and see if I really like it but I have a feeling I am going to LOVE it!!!!!!

0 comments: