Friday, February 22, 2008

Here is a sneeky peek to our upcoming classes!!!!


First THANK YOU so much for all the feedback I got for upcoming classes!!! I really want to make this class all about YOU!!! Sooo please feel free anytime to let me know if you are wanting something from class!!! Thanks again!!!
So here are our upcoming classes for the next few months!!!!!

March
Girlfriends
Things to do before I dieMy Music
A Quiz About ME


April
The Love of my Life
My Education
Some thing I love
My dad

May
Always believe in yourself
The things I eat
One Word to Describe me
Counting my blessings

June
Follow my lead
Illnesses/Surgeries I have had in my life
Where I live today
My Career

I am really looking forward to these upcoming classes!!! See you all soon!!! March 8th!!!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Summer, your ideas sound great! Can't wait to see the actual layouts.

aday said...

YAA So excited!! What do we need to bring with us?

Summer said...

I'll send an email out a week before class!! Just wanted to give you a heads up for pictures to be looking for!!

Unknown said...

Summer,
are we supposed to turn in our music list to you? Actually I think I might have already done that, I can't remember :)