Thursday, February 21, 2008

some new stuff!!!!


A new clock for Johnny's room!! I just need to add the picture and I am on the look out for a train to add to it!!!


Jaxi's clock for his new room. Just need to add the picture!!

A book/birthday card for Jaxi

The front page

I put pictures from the time before he was born until present!!! Kinda like a little story book of this is your life!!!

Brothers page



Parent Page & When I was pregnant with him and the day he was born.

Pictures of all my boys!!!!
My family Page

I made a banner for Jaxi's new room. I hope to hang it from his shelf!!!

7 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

OMG!!! YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!! I WANT TO COME LIVE WITH YOU SO YOULL DO NEAT THINGS FOR MY ROOM. I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOUR CREATIVITY!!! CAN YOU COME JUST SIT IN MY SCRAPROOM WITH ME SO MAYBE SOME OF YOUR TALENT WILL JUMP ON ME. EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SHOWN IS SO CUTE!!!

princess jeffier said...

You rock girl!! Love the clocks, love the book, love it ALL!! You are always so inspiring, I can't thank you enough.

aday said...

I think you need to make that book into a class so that I can take it!!

Unknown said...

Summer everything looks great. I can't wait to see the clock with the train on it too. You should submit some of that stuff, it's awesome!
I agree with Alicia, I'd take the class for that book in a heartbeat!

Alicia Sharp said...

Summer I love that book. I cannot wait to see your clocks with the pics! Awesome job!!

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

Love the banner!! Those colors are my bedroom colors too!
Glad you stopped by my blog :) Missed seeing your layouts!

Veronica

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the banner! I cannot wait to get started on that scraplifted idea! :) Sign me up for the book class... just awesome! Alicia is so right, you need to turn that into a class!