Monday, January 7, 2008

Today feels like it was the longest day ever!!!! I had to take Johnny to the Dr this morning for his 5 year appointment! Dr Sanchez said he was wonderful!! Still one of his biggest kids! He weighed 50 pounds and measure 46 1/2 inches!!! He said again that he thinks he will be 6'4" watch out Jayhawks!!! We had school then I ran a couple of errands and headed home! Jaxi and I played until it was time to pick up Johnson from school. He was completely worn out by the time I got him! The kids got to play outside today because the weather was so nice out! He rode bikes and ran around! He had a little fall and scraped up his elbow. He's tough though shook it off like a big boy! We came home and he played Leapster while I worked on stuff for the house. I've been ordering all kinds of goodies for the house. Hinges, doorknobs, dead bolts, door handles goodies huh!?!?!! ha!!! The wiki is going well! I am making progress I think... weigh in is tomorrow so I will know for sure!!!!

2 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A BUSY FUN DAY!!! GETTING READY FOR A NEW HOUSE IS ALWAYS EXCITING, EVERYTHING IS SO NEW AND FRESH!!! I WOULD LOVE TO BUILD AGAIN BUT I WANT TO STAY IN THE HOUSE I HAVE TOO. I DON'T THINK THATS POSSIBLE!!! I HOPE YOUR WEIGH IN GOES WELL FOR YOU!!! I AM SURE YOU HAVE DONE FINE.

HAVE A GREAT DAY,
JENNIFER

Kim said...

Great job on the weight loss. Have fun picking out awesome stuff for your house.