Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Well this week is already flying by again!!! We are keeping busy, super busy!!! As far as the house a lot of things have been going on this week. Electrician, counter tops, dry wall bids, and the floors!! It all super exciting!!! Stressful but exciting, is there such thing as a good stress?!?!?! anyways I lost 5.5 pounds yesterday!!!! I am starting to run again. Slowly but I am running a little bit. I am doing my normal cardio but I am trying to add a minute a week to my running. So I am up to 5 minutes!! baby steps baby!!! Today I am just working on my Aunt Mary's wedding album. She is celebrating her 25 year wedding anniversary actually it was yesterday but her kids are throwing her a party on the 26th of this month! I wish I could go but I don't think that is going to happen. I hate missing out on these family events. I miss out on soooo many of them. Actually I think that a lot of our family is not going to be there, kinda sad! Everyone gets sooo busy!!! Traveling is just soooo darn expensive. Especially for a family of 4!!! Let alone 1 person!!! Well the sun is shinning and I am going to have a great day!!! I hope everyone else has a great day too!! hello the sun is shinning!!!!!

0 comments: