Friday, December 28, 2007

This week has just flown by....


Johnny's birthday cake!!! I made it!!!

Johnny turned 5 yesterday!!! We went to Knolla's to celebrate his b-day with a few friends and family. Johnny just loves Knollas! It was a little crazy because Jaxi was NOT in the mood to party!!! Poor guy!! When we got home we were wiped! We all took naps and just relaxed the rest of the afternoon! Of course Johnny wanted a burrito & a Sprite for dinner so off to Taco Shop we went!!! We then came home and let him open presents from the family. I am sooo upset! I had taken all these great pictures and I accidentally formatted my card in my camera and lost all my pictures!!!! They were awesome pictures!!! Oh well.... so sad! Anyways Johnny was sooo excited he was jumping up and down saying Thank you Momma!! Thank you Jaxi!!!! Thank you Daddy!!! It was sooo precious!

Later in the night we got some excited news! We had a new baby born in our family!!! On Johnny's birthday!!! My cousin Missy gave birth (she is the one in all my layouts from class) to a 8pound 14ounce baby boy!! His name is Rhett Aaron Billingsley. I don't have pictures yet but I am sure I will get some today!!! I do have a book made for him! I was just waiting on his name so I could finish it up! It is a book for his first year of birth! Sooo excited to get that finished and shipped off to Missers!!! Congrats Billingsley Family!!! Love you guys!!!!

Okay sooo much has been going on so hopefully I can get back on track with my blogging!!!! Class is coming up next month!!! Are you ready?!?!?!? I am!!!!

Show me how old you are!!!!! 55555555!!!!!

Giving Daddy kisses!!!!

My little Family!!!!

Jaxi in his new cute Monkey Robe!!!

I Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their families!!! We did!!! We had a very busy week but a relaxing Christmas Day with family. We stayed home and grandparents came to us this year!!! It was great! The kids stayed in their jammies all day!!! We ate a big ol' shrimp lunch and ate tons of dessert!!! The kids got a ton of stuff!! And they loved it all! It's soo much fun to get new stuff! It was a really nice Christmas Day!!!!

Jaxi with his train from Uncle Frankie!!!

Johnny was the first one up at 7:30am to see what Santa brought!!! I had been up since 5 am because I forgot to wrap three presents and Santa forgot to eat his cookies!!!

Peek a Boo Jaxi in a train!!!My husband's sexy face.... isn't he a cutie!!!

3 comments:

Liz S said...

Summer I LOVE THAT CAKE! You did and awesome job.

You have an absolutely beautiful family. Does your hubby have any cute brothers that like fat, old chicks? hahahhahahhhha

Can't wait for your next class, I might even be caught up with your other classes by then, LOL.

Liz

jodie said...

Girlie....you did an AWESOME job on that cake!!! I'm so proud of you! I love the pictures of the boys...they are soo cute!!

Carla said...

Happy Birthday Johnny!