Wednesday, November 14, 2007

yeah it's cookie night!!!




Just got done making cookies with the boys. They are still warm. yummy!!! well I soo got a lot done today!! After my morning workout and getting Johnny off to school. Kevin, Jaxi and I went shopping for cabinets!!! fun so much fun. We have such a laid back guy that is taking care of us. Bonus he is local who an awesome show floor. SO I can go anytime to look things over. He totally knew my style over the few conversations we had. We are going with natural maple cabinets throughout the house and the island in the kitchen is going to maple with a chocolate glaze!!! And the best room in the house my scrapbook room is going to be maple with the chocolate glaze!!! I am soo loving them and how everything has been falling into place! I go look at the house and I still can't believe we are building this house. It seems so surreal. Maybe once we have lived there for a while it will feel real!! Well after cabinet shopping Kevin and I went out for lunch. It was fun to spend the day with him!! After lunch we went to go get Johnny from school and then Johnny and I were off to get my nails done and his hair cut, along with some eyebrow waxing!!! btw I was soo over due on the eyebrow wax, it was a little scary!!! I love hanging out with just Johnny and running around town. He is soo cute while I was getting my nails done he was taking care of all the ladies in the salon. As soon as they walked in and saw they were looking at colors, he would walk over and ask them what color they were looking for. He even made suggestions. He would say things like, "this one is sparkley" it was too cute!!!! Then he was telling people all about his brother and his day at school. too cute!!! He soo proud of his brother!! After all our running around we headed to Bella Luna to get some dinner! Johnny was sitting at the bar with me while we were waiting for his food and he was totally making friends with the waiter working the bar!!! Geez he is such a cutie!!!!! Love that little man!! Well gotta get back to those cookies before they are gone because trust me they will be gone before the night is over!!!!

4 comments:

jodie said...

Summer, I'm so happy everything is going so great with the house!! It's such an awesome time for you and your family!! Can't wait to see how it all comes together!

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

Hey there girly!! The house is looking great!! I am sure you are having loads of fun shopping for the inners of the house. Glad things are going better for you... I know it's those cookie days that are doing it...LOL
See you soon!!!

hugs~

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE HOW YOUR HOUSE IS COMING ALONG!!! IT BRINGS MEMORIES BACK TO ME WHEN WE BUILT OUR (LITTLE SHACK COMPARED TO YOURS)HOUSE. LOL JUST KIDDING!!! ALSO, WITH EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT BAKING COOKIES AND I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY YET, MAYBE ILL HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE TO BUY SOME FROM OR LIKE LIZ DID, GIVE THEM THE DOUGH I BOUGHT AND HAVE THEM MAKE THEM FOR ME. HEHEHEHE!!!

SEE YOU SOON!

PEACE OUT!

Michielle said...

WOW!!! That is SOME house that you guys are building!!! It's beautiful....and I'm sooooo jealous!!! LOL!! What a wonderful time in your life. Did you have an architect help you?? My cousin, Kandi Chilcott is an architect there in Wichita. Just wondered if you guys had crossed paths.