Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Kinda of a laid back day yesterday!! I did get my workout in at 5am!!! I am sooo loving my turbo kick class!!! Loving it!! After that I went and got a quick upper body workout with Ken. I had to be out of there by 7:30 b/c I had a date with my Dad. One of his really good buddies owns one of the top tile/stone companies in the states and he has a showroom here in Wichita! So I headed to the showroom and looked over so tile and stone for the house! It was was overwhelming!!!! Jay (my dad's buddy) suggested I meet up with one his friend's daughter's who is all into interior design. She was AWESOME!!! She knew exactly what I wanting, wall colors, flooring ect.... it was amazing!! She was sooo on the same page! So I went home with a ton of samples for Kevin to look over. I came home and I had totally different colors than I had og planned. I have always been in love with terra cotta tile. But after seeing the true Tuscan tiles I immediately fell in love with them. So I think Kev was a little surprised with what I brought home but I think he liked them! It's soo exciting!!! After my morning adventure I had to get back to my normal get Johnny ready for school ect... After taking Johnny to school. I noticed my phone was ringing off the hook while I was putting Jaxi in his car seat. I had missed 14 calls!!!! WTH!!!!!?!??!?!! It was Kevin, you would have thought he was dying or something but he was freaking out because he couldn't find his keys and he had appointments to be at!! Ummm.... I looked in my purse and there they were! ooopppps! I had taken his car in the morning down south b/c I try to keep the miles of my truck so I can keep it longer! Plus if Kev needs to go somewhere, he'll have car seats for the babies!
Anyways the rest of the day was pretty low key. Hung out with Jaxi the rest of the afternoon. Went to go get Johnny after school. Headed out to the house to check on something. And headed home to make dinner. And to make my spinach/carrot induced brownies. Well Johnny was super excited for brownies! He loves chocolate!!! He ate two of them!!! woohooo!!! I even put carrots in is spaghetti O's!!! Love it! I can NOT wait for my book to arrive!
After getting the kids to bed, Kevin and I sat down to watch our Monday night shows. We watched Tell Me You Love Me. Then at 9pm I fell asleep on the couch. I only woke up b/c Johnny came out to the living room at 1:30am to ask me what the hell! So I got up and went to bed for the night. I think getting up at 5am had finally caught up with me....

0 comments: