Wednesday, July 2, 2008



Well I haven't gotten my new plaque pictures posted yet, imagine that! lately I feel like I am drowning in chaos! I just keep telling self this too shall pass and keep moving forward! Family motos!! Things have been ultra chaotic with labor people and just getting people to move and get things done!! A little on the beyond frustrating side! Anyhoo! I am taking a day off today to recoup and hang with my boys! I miss them but I am with them everyday, go figure! We went swimming on Monday and it was just the 3 of us at the pool, it was sooo nice and relaxing! Other than that I did finish up an album I have been working on for awhile now. You know all those pictures you get in the mail from family and friends. Well I have been putting together a book of all the pictures and last night I finally finished!! It is super simple and just made of chip board. It's just a 8x8 book!!! I hope to take pictures of it later and post them along with the updated plaques!! Have a great Wed!

2 comments:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Hi Summer
Found your blog thru a friend, Alicia Day. Would love to see the book you just finished. I have so many pics like you are talking about, don't know what to do with them, that would be great to put them into a little book. Thanks for sharing, love your blog!
Les

Carla said...

Such a cute picture of the boys in the pool! That will be fun to scrap!