Sunday, June 29, 2008

Some Layouts & Wall Hangings!! Or wall hangings & layouts....

I played with my Cricut & Vinyl today!!! I made the boys signs to put over their bedroom doors!! Johnny of course has a vintage train room and Jaxi's room is going to be vintage sports! Finding stuff for Jaxi's room is soo hard! Plus Kevin has a no NY teams aloud int he house rule!!! That makes it even harder!! Hello Mickey Mantel!!??!!! Anyhoo! I can't wait to try the software for my Cricut and make something big for my wall!!!



Okay I needed to add something to these wall signs... So I added buttons of course!! Any other suggestions?? I will post the updated version tomorrow!

A day at the Park with Grandpa

I love these ip close and personal pictures of the boys!!! I used embroidery string to frame Johnny picture!! And used a rub on on top of the flower mirror. The mirror by itself was to flat! I love this cloud paper so much I've used it twice!!!

Had a really nice weekend! Spent the day with Amy yesterday. We went and got our nails & toes all done up! She has never had a mani/pedi so it was fun! Then I spent the day running around town with her and my boys! They were in the worst of moods but it was fun anyways to spend time with just Amy!!! Saturday night Kevin made me dinner for our anniversary and he got me a new PINK Coach purse! Love it! He surprised me with it a couple of weeks ago!! Still love it!!! After dinner it was off to run more crazy house errands. Lately I am up to my eye balls in door knobs! Who knew they were so complicated! Today we have just hung around the house all day!!! I am still in my jammies and I am just now making dinner! Love these kind of days especially with ll the running around we have been doing. It was nice to stay home and do literally nothing.... well I did play with my scrapbook stuff but that it fun!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I hear you Summer about the whole NY sports. James hates the Yankees. Love the wall hangings. too cute. Looks like you had a fantabulous anniversary. Yeah, a new purse. What girl doesn't have enough purses?

Alicia Sharp said...

Glad you had a good anniversary! Sounds like he hooked you up right!! Love your vinyl for the rooms and the LO's. I just bought me some for my silhoutte. Can't wait to try it.

princess jeffier said...

What about some kind of border or frame around the edges, are there any cartridges that would do that?
Congrats on your anniversary, you guys look adorable!

Ticey said...

Hey girl, I just saw your note on my blog! Let's definitely keep in touch!!!!

shadows of life said...

love what you did with that mirror!!