Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!!

Happy Father's Day!!





Yes my boys are never dressed...

We have a busy relaxing couple of days!!! Does that make sense?!?! It is Father's Day and I got up early and went out for breakfast with my Dad. It was nice to be just the two of us! I ate a hot meal! And it was delish!!! After breakfast I made Kevin an apple pie and we went to Knollas for dinner. Totally relaxing day just hanging out!! Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!!

Over weekend I got up early went out to the house and cleaned like a crazy woman, which is not a far trip for me. I picked up after all the construction people. I threw away 3 trash bins of water bottles, sooo not impressed! These were all through out the house and in the back yard!!! You should of seen me I was covered in mud from head to toe!!! Then I went inside and swept the whole house. I got a little taste of cleaning the thing!! OMG it is going to take me forever!!! After a wash down from the hose and a shower I took the boys swimming while Kev was playing golf.

Friday night with the ending to Johnny's week to Vacation Bible School. There was a program that the kids were putting on for the parents. Johnny wasn't to sure about going in the beginning of the week but by Friday he couldn't wait to sing!! He did a great job!!
I know there are sooo many other things that went on this weekend but I don't want to bore you all with the list of the little things...

0 comments: