Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We've been a little busy...


Just to fill you in on what has been happening with the Crook's! It's been kinda busy! But good busy! It's the end of the school year and Johnny is definitely keeping me busy with all his year- end activities!! I love it though!!! Only 9 more days and we are out and onto vacation Bible school and swim lessons and the baseball games start!!!
The house is really starting to come together! The painters will be here Saturday! Woohooo!!! I can't wait!!! I did update some pictures of the kitchen/office/stair case and yes CEMENT!!!! I can not tell you how happy I was to get our cement!!!
Johnny is doing great at t-ball his first game is at the end of this month! He is meeting a lot of new friends and loving to learn the game!! Today he had a play-date with one of his buddies from t-ball. It was soo beautiful outside so we were able to play outside all day!!! We haven't been able to do that unless we go to the park! So it was nice to sit and watch the boys run around and play!!


The new cabinets!!! They are up and beautiful!!!! I am sooo in love with them!!!

The Staircase from the basement!

The CEMENT!!!!The new office doors!!!!

Johnny at his Spring Program!!!

Singing his heart out!! He was soo nervous before going to th program. He almost didn't go! He thought he would forget the words! He did perfect!!!

Jaxon tossed a car at Johnny and gave his a bloody eye. Johnny is not so impressed right now!

4 comments:

*Chelle* said...

You lucky woman you!! Look at that big boy, and what a boo-boo his little bro gave him!!! LOL

The house looks fantabulous and I can't wait to see it all done!!!

Hope to see you soon!!!

Kim said...

The house looks awesome. I am in love with the staircase. It is just gorgous. Wow, what a big difference in the cabinets color. Everything is really coming together. You could update everyday with pictures and I wouldn't mind at all! You're in the home stretch. Have fun with baseball and enjoy the weather.

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

He there girly~

My goodness the house is awesome!! I can't wait to see more... I can so picture me there... LOL ok ... you there...LOL can I live in the guest house??? hehehehe J/K Poor kido.. Hope he is doing better. He's a heart breaker thats for sure!

hugs and misses

Michelle said...

Poor Johnny! Those little brothers can be vicious! The house is looking great and look at all the cement - plenty of room to play outside!