Monday, May 19, 2008

Totally a crazy day!!! I had a ton of fun but I am whooped!!! Here's the run down! Got up at the crack of dawn....7:30am!!! WTH are my children waking up this early?!?!?! Btw this is way early for us!!! We are a family that likes to sleep in!!! Anyways, headed to the gym early! Felt good after having Sat & Sun off. Got home and got Johnny ready for school. After dropping Johnny at school I headed over tot he house to meet with out trim carpenter! The deck is sooo coming along!!! I met with him because I wanted to talk to him about building some more custom furniture!!! I am soooo excited about this!!! He is going to build me a dining room table and a side board table for my dishes! Then I am going to have him build our master bedroom furniture!!! His work is amazing!!! I can't wait to see him get started!!! After the house I had to go to FedEx (had an Etsy sale over the weekend!!! :) woohoo) Headed to Walgreens for some candy for part of a gift for our room mom!!! Headed to Home Depot to get some empty paint cans! And then headed home to meet with Kevin's Mom and her cousin Polly. Polly wanted to talk to me about making a scrapbook for her daughter's wedding. It's going to be a complete country wedding so that should be fun to make!!! They have some really fun country stuff but I've never really had a reason to use it and now I do!!! FUN!!! While I was meeting with them I was putting together my gift for our room mom!!! I altered a quart sized paint tin and filled it with chocolates!! Then Jaxi and I ran out the door to go to Johnny's end of the school year party. After the party I still needed to eat lunch. So my Dad was out east so I met up with him to eat lunch at 3:30 this afternoon!!! It was nice to catch up with him and have the boys visit with him! I haven't seen him in over a week and I normally only have Jax with me since Johnny is in school. So it was nice to have Johnny and Jaxi with me to see him! After lunch I had to go grocery shopping. Then finally home for dinner. Before I got dinner done Kev came home with some furniture from his mom's house. We have pretty much sold everything so we have been watching tv on the floor the past few nights- sooo not comfortable. So she gave us a couch to use. She wants us to keep it but that is not going to happen... Once we move we will have no where to put it. Anyways.... I am whooped did I mention that!?!??! Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day! I am ready to do nothing!!! I am sure that won't happen but I am going to try!!! ;)