Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Some exciting stuff around here!!!


Johnny lost his first tooth this morning! We were brushing his teeth and I heard a pop! I told him to spit out whatever was in his mouth because I knew his tooth had come out!!! With it being soo little I didn't want him to swallow it! Out it came along with toothpaste, saliva and blood! I was afraid he was going to freak when he saw the blood, but he saw it as pretty cool!!! So we are putting it in his tooth fairy pillow and the Tooth Fairy is bringing him 3 gold dollar coins in the morning! Johnny is more into coins than dollars because he can put them in his piggy bank!!!

I can't believe how old my little guy is getting! He already has another one loose! Oh my!!!
The tooth!

A birthday party at the train museum, here in Wichita!

Some more train fun!

Another birthday at the Zoo!!!

btw I made my own transparency in Adobe with Nature brushes and added to stickles to make it sparkle!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah Johnny! It doesn't seem possible that he is old enough to already be losing a tooth!

Unknown said...

Boy I remember that day with all of mine... and yes I still have the teeth to prove it. My mom saved all my teeth from when I was little (kinda strange I know) but I seem to be having a habit of doing the same :) crazy minds think alike I guess....
tell Johnny congrats :)

princess jeffier said...

ok, so tell me more about making that transparency...did you just use generic transparency paper? I have considered buying some at the office supply store but it seems very expensive and there is a huge package of it.

Sarah E. said...

What a great idea with the transparency! And congrats on the tooth fairy visit! How exciting!