Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm going to CHA- Chicago!!!!

I just found out this morning!!! I found out I won a contest through SAL!!!!!(there ya go Heather!!!) I am sooo excited I can hardly stand it!!!! Thank you CARLA!!!!!!
My last challenge- Johnny's first CRUSH!!!! Anna- isn't she just the cutest!!! Her Mom and I have already decided that we need to arrange their marriage!!! ha!

Jennifer- The glitter paper is Doodle Bug Designs and the glitter is already on there, it's awesome stuff!!! And it comes in a ton of colors!!!!

9 comments:

Christie said...

Congrats! You will love it and you so deserve to go! It will totally blow your mind...I promise! Way to go Summer!

aday said...

OMG OMG OMG!! how cool is that. But you know it is much deserved your talent spans way beyond the borders of KS. Thank goodness I took classes from you because next year you will be a celeb!!

Alicia Sharp said...

Congrats Summer! I guess I will see you in Chicago for CHA!! CAnnot wait to meet you!!

Dawn said...

WooHooo Summer!! Can't wait to meet you in Chicago! Thanks for doing the challenges!!

shadows of life said...

way to ROCK the challenges, summer!! you totally deserve to go!! :)

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! OMG this is great news!!! I wish you luck.. take lots of pictures and have fun!!!

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

WAY TO GO CHICKIE!!! YOU DESERVE THIS, YOUR TALENT IS INCREDIBLE!! YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEAUTIFUL WORK!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!! HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!

princess jeffier said...

You definately deserve it, congratulations!! Your talent always blows me away so it is no suprise!

Carla said...

I am so glad you will be joining us! It will overwhelm you the first day and amaze you the second ;)