Thursday, April 10, 2008

I am whooped

I think these days of running around are catching up with me! I didn't get home after 11pm last night. And I was out of the house by 8:15am. I had Bible Study first thing in the morning and then I headed over to Genny's for some coffee and muffins. Delish muffins I might add!!! I was childless so it was nice to be able to just sit and not worry about what someone was getting into! After Genny's I had to run two quick errands for Kevin. Then I just made it home to pick Johnny up for school and take him back from where I was for Bible Study. After dropping him off I ran home so Kevin could get to work. Then I did nothing for 2 1/2 hours, that was nice. I just hung out with Jaxi. We just played and ate lunch together. He isn't feeling so great. His 2 year molars are are trying to work their way through. He just has big swollen bubbles in the back of his mouth. Poor budah.
Before I knew it, it was time to go back to school and get Johnny. After school one of the Mom's wanted to go out tot he house and see the progress. So we all went out there. And let me tell ya!!! The stair case is soooo coming along! I think I am going to be in love with it too!!! After school we just had time to get a little snack being that it was my cheat day we went for french fries at MickeyD's!!!! Then we headed home. At this time it was down poring rain and I just wanted to sit in the car and listen to the rain some down and eat my fries!!! So I did the kids were like want to go in the house. I told them finish your movie and friend and then we'll go in! The rain was to peaceful to miss out on!!!! We finally went in according to Johnny. He thought I was crazy!!! Oh well... Kevin got home about an hour later and he was hungry!!! So I headed to Thai Tradition for some take out!!! Ummm if you haven't been it's a MUST!!!!! After dinner I made brownies. By the time all that jazz was done it was time for baths, books and bed!!!! Then I still had to head to the gym. I got there about 9:15 and didn't get done until 10:30. Then I had one little errand to run for myself!!! I went and got some pictures scanned and printed!! That took me forever!! But I have been wanting to get it done forever but didn't have the time. By the time I got home I took a shower sat on the couch and told Kev I am out, I am going to bed! I slept the whole night!!! That hardly ever happens!!!! Johnny woke me up at 8am this morning!!! I slept soo hard I could hardly move plus I think my work out kicked mt booty!!! That is a good thing!!!!

So today it all starts over again! I am super excited out tile is being delivered to the cheerio. We can't take it to the house b/c the trucks can't get through the mud. So they are delivering it here to the cheerio. All three tons of it!!! That should be interesting! Today is the last day we can have it at the warehouse. So we really don't have a choice. I just I will be moving things around in the garage to make space for the pallets! Good times.

Okay I know this is just a big ol' ramble I don't even know if this gets read but I feel better after recapping my day. Not soo overwhelmed.... I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!!! I am going out to the house today to take some more pictures!!!

1 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

Can't wait to see some new pics of your house! It is coming along pretty fast!