Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Some new pictures!!!

Well it is Spring Break for us!!!! So far hasn't been much of a "break"!!! We are taking advantage of our little city... We headed to Exploration Place and the boys ran around like a couple of crazy monkeys. They had a blast! We met up with some friends at Exploration Place while we were there and headed out for some lunch after! Jaxi was in quite the mood at lunch. I don't think I will be going out to eat with him until he turns 3!!! I am NOT kidding!!!! He pretty much screamed the whole time and threw anything that was in his hands!!! I was about at my wits end with him!!!! For some crazy reason after lunch I decided to head to Hobby Lobby. We were out west so I wanted to see if they had any of the Easter Christmas trees left!!! And guess what they did!!! I got a pink fuzzy one!!!! Can't wait to use for next Easter!!!! The rest of the week were are planning on the zoo, the train museum, an Easter egg hunt and a birthday party!!! Fun FUn FUn!!!
Kevin just called and the trim guys are out at the house and they are booking it!!! They got extra guys working on the house and they told Kev they would be done by Friday!!!! This is awesome being that they told us it would be 4-6 weeks!!!
Sorry I know this blog is a little all over the place but I am tired what can I say?!?!?! I wanted to share a very awesome gift I received from a very talented Cali girl!!!! She is actually here living in Wichita now and is in the process of getting her business up and running!!! But I wanted to give you a sneaky peak at what she can do!!!! I am pretty sure I have shared with all of you how I am on the Pink Cupcakes w/ Sprinkles Wiki for weight loss and support. Anyways. I asked Genny if she had an cupcake charms. Well look what she make me!!! A whole cupcake bracelet!!! She has a blog that she is just getting started her link is up above. Princess Lulu's Boutique!!!
Here is the bracelet she gave me!!!!! Isn't it darling!!!! You will just die when you see all her other bracelets!!! She has every Disney character available, little tooth fairy bracelets, lady bug bracelets!!! All of her charms are hand-made!!!! It is just amazing the amount of detail in her beads!!!! Thank you Genny!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That bracelet is sooo cute!

Liz S said...

Oh that is just too cute!!!

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

HOW CAN YOU EVER BE MAD AT THOSE PRECIOUS LOOKING BOYS!!! THEY ARE TO CUTE TO BE TROUBLE!!! ENJOY THEM WHILE THEY ARE YOUNG CUZ WHEN THEY GET TO BE ABOUT 16 THEY BECOME UNRULY TEENAGERS, AND YOU JUST REALLY WANT TO PULL OUT YOUR HAIR OR MAYBE PULL THEIRS OUT!!!

ALSO SINCE I AM NOT APART OF THE LITTLE CUPCAKE THING DO YOU THINK MAYBE YOUR FRIEND COULD MAKE US IN THE CHUBBIES R US CLUB A LITTLE PIGGY OR MAYBE A PINK HIPPO ONE?? LOLOLOLO JUST JOSHING YOU SISTA!!

ALSO, KERI IS TRYING TO REACH YOU ABOUT A HOME INTERIOR PARTY SHE IS HAVING THIS WEEKEND AT 2PM ON SATURDAY AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO COME. SHE SENT OUT A BIG EMAIL YESTERDAY TO EVERYONE, SHE HAD YOUR WRONG EMAIL SO I TRIED TO FORWARD IT AND COULD NVER GET IT TO GO. SORRY. HOPE MAYBE YOU AND AMY AND OF COURSE EVERYONE ELSE CAN MAKE IT.


LOVE YA
JENNIFER :)

Carla said...

Summer that bracelet is so cute! I just love it!