Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Scrapbook Room
The Kitchen
More Kitchen


What a gorgeous day!!! We were suppose to go to the Zoo today and I really wish we did but we had things that needed to get done! Kevin took the day off, yeah! And we had to get drawer pulls for all the cabinets for the house! Then we headed furniture shopping!!! We had soo much fun! We were just checking all our options out to see what we want! We are going pretty contemporary. I am really loving everything we are seeing so far!!! Anyways after shopping around. Kev left to go hit some golf balls. When he got home we had to head to the house to see what was new and to mark where the TV is going to go in the living room. Well while we were there we also did some cleaning up after the trim carpenter. Man they are messy! Anyways Kevin and I were carrying boxes and crap to the dumpster. and mind you while we are doing this we are balancing on planks because the ground is sooo mud from our lovely rain on Monday! So we are carrying these crazy heavy cabinet boxes, balancing on planks, I am walking backwards and wearing flip flops! It was kinda funny. I kept falling off the plank and falling in the mud. My flipperflops were sooo muddy. After we got our boxes all in the dumpster I decided to climb in and walk all over the boxes. I was sooo freaking out. I kept telling Kevin there better not be rats or anything funky in here! Then I hung off the edge and had Kevin catch me to get out!!! I was laughing so hard at myself, I know I am a dork!!!! Anyways... I was talking to Kevin about what the trim carpenter has done so far and I couldn't believe that they were going to be done Friday. He looked at me like I was crazy. He said that they were only going to have the baseboards done by Friday. And it would probably be 4-6 weeks before they will completely done. Sooo all my excitement about them being done early went out the window!!! oh well! Once again I was probably only half way listening.

6 comments:

wolffx5 said...

I am so glad that you had such a good day! You deserve it!

Liz S said...

I LOVE YOUR SCRAP ROOM!! Can I move in with you? LOL

Liz

Alicia Sharp said...

Love your scraproom! I cannot wait to see your house finished!!

Unknown said...

Things are looking great...LOVE that scraproom!


BTW, you've been tagged read my blog for details :)

Carla said...

How exciting to see it all come together!

Heather Dawn said...

You are sooo cute Summer! Jumping around in the dumpster with the boxes, jumping down to your prince...what a picture perfect moment, kinda like in a movie! Glad to hear you enjoyed your Spring Break, but hopefully those 4-6 weeks will FLY by!!!