Tuesday, March 25, 2008

hello!!

Wow!!! Today has been a busy day!!! A good busy day!!! I had to get up early this morning and go to the dentist to get 2 of my 8 cavities filled!!!! I can not believe I got 8 cavities in a 6 month period!!! I haven't had cavities in like 10 years!! seriously. Anyways I was there 1 1/2 hours getting worked on!!! Then I was off to the bank off to the gas station to fill Kevin's car and off to meet the trim carpenter to go over final details. He built my scrapbook table wrong!!! They are having to rebuild it!!! Anyways I had to run back to go pick up Johnny for school. Yeah school!!! While Johnny was at school I headed to the Attic to get some some stuff for class! They had some new stuff!! Then I was off to Dandurands. I was told they had cupcake stuff there. I got a cupcake penny bank and 2 cupcake birthday plates for the boys!! Then off to the HL, then off to the gas station again to fill my truck and get drinks and a powerbar for me since I forgot to eat lunch again..... then off to the park with Jaxipants, played on the slide and ran around for 45 minutes before we had to head to get Johnny from school. Now we are home and I am eating my blueberries & yogurt yummy!! playing Connect 4 with Johnny and typing at the same time! Kevin is playing golf today so I am not going to cook, I think I am going to go get some Knollas!!! Okay that I just rambled your eyes off!!!

Okay I am going to scrapbook some projects I need to get done for tomorrow!!!

1 comments:

Michielle said...

Hi!!! Love the pictures of the boys with their Easter baskets...how cute!!....Thomas Easter baskets!!! My favorite picture is the 'Jaxi Drama'...that one cracks me up!!! (I know it's not funny to Momma when it happens!!!)...Is his hair getting redder??....and those curls!!! Makes you just want to play with them!! Hope you have a good day!!
Michielle