Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day


Valentines Day felt like the longest day eva!!!!! Anything and everything was getting to me!!!! I was on such an emotional roller coaster yesterday!! I think that just stress of life, my life had gotten to me. We didn't have much plans for the holiday but we were together. I did get some pictures of the boys opening their presents. Johnny got Jeremy the jet (Thomas stuff) that he was sooo excited about, he has been flying him around pretty much ever since last night. Jaxi got a new movie, Bob the Builder & Thomas on the same DVD!!! They both got flashlights. Don't understand the fascination but they love flashlights. They played forever last night chasing each other with flashlights. It was nice to see them playing so well together. Kevin and I stayed up and watched a cute movie, Failure to Launch. He got me a couple of nice gifts, sooo excited!!! I don't buy him gifts because he doesn't like them, so easy for me!!! I hate it though because I love giving presents... oh well you would think I would be use to it by now!! :)

0 comments: