Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've been working like crazy on our class layouts!!

Let me just tell you I am having soo much fun playing with our upcoming classes. I am working on April, May and June!!! We are going to play with some yummy glimmer mist, shimmering chalks and spray paint!!!! We might get our hands dirty, but the outcome will be worth it!!! I hope to take a picture and give a sneak peek tomorrow at some goodies! In the mean time I did get my carousel painted and glimmer misted. Well the glimmer mist wasn't what I was going for. I wanted this awesome shimmer on my pink paint. It wasn't so awesome. It was kinda spotting looking. SO I tried wiping it off nothing, then I tried using baby wipes and waaalaaaa!!! It came off!!!! Kristy try baby wipes to wipe off the glimmer mist!!! The paint it with spray paint!!! I even painted my tag along trash can I got at GANZA!!!! I am loving the pink carousel!!! Anyways. It is almost put back together. 3 more drawers to put back together and it will be done!!! Yeah!!!
On another note went out to the house today to take some measurements of the living room. I might have mentioned when we moved in to the cheerio we pretty much only moved the bare necessities~ beds, a table to eat on, couches to sit on to watch tv and that is pretty much it. When we move we will be saying hasta to the couch and table!!! We are starting from scratch with everything!!! SOOOO exciting! We just bought our couch and kitchen table 3 years ago, but it won't fit in the new house! If anyone needs a couch and a love seat and ottoman let me know!!! (the color of my couch and loveseat are mocha) Plus I have a side table and a coffee table stored away that goes with it!!! I will take picture of the tables tomorrow. It was a set we bought from Slumberland. My good friend Michelle is going to be putting all of it on Craig's List for me!!! Anyways went out to the house and there is dry wall up in every room!!! It is awesome! They are going to start mudding and taping asap!!! I took some pictures but it just kinda looks like white blah. Tomorrow I am meeting with the trim carpenter!!!! Then I am off to pick up our tile. It is going to be interesting. Kevin got me a big ol` cowgirl truck also known as a dooley m/s to load the tile. Then I have to bring it back to the cheerio and unload it. Kevin is unable to life anything for two weeks so it is going to be just me lifting this stuff . Holey Moley that will be interesting.
I thought Johnny would be going back to school tomorrow but I don't think that is going to happen. He started going back down hill today. The two of us took a much needed 3 hour nap. He woke up and seemed better, but he is still not 100%. I will not let him go back until he is 100%. 1- I don't want to expose him to anyone if he still is sick. I would hate for anyone to feel the way he did for so long 2- It might make him have a relapse, and OH Lordy I don't think I could handle a relapse.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Summer, good grief you've been busy already this week.
I would love to see a picture of your furniture, and how much you are wanting for it, we were just talking tonight about that, as we are needing some new big time!

Can't wait to see pictures tomorrow of the pages you've been working on too. :)

Anonymous said...

Do we need to give you our music list for the Top 20 page? I feel so behind... haven't been to class in two months! I certainly miss it! I WILL be there on the 8th though!!

Heather Dawn said...

Oh I hope you post pics of your PiNK carousel! I can't wait to see it! That stinks the glimmer mist didn't work out for you, but soo glad you were able to get it off!

aday said...

WOW!! You are a busy crazy gal! I cannot tell you how cool it was for me Sunday as I was working on a class layout to go thru my Awesome album and see how much I have already done. I was soo proud. THANK YOU!!

Anonymous said...

I want to see your furniture!!!
Danelle