Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Isn't this weather crazy!!!

Yesterday was gorgeous!!! I even opened the house up and let all the fresh air in!!! It was wonderful!!! Today is was freezing and there is ice and snow everywhere!! Gotta love Kansas weather!!! Well today I got to spend the whole day with Kev!! It was sooo nice!!! After our normal morning routine and taking Johnny off to school. We had lunch together, talked, went shopping together, went out to the house for our normal rounds of seeing nothing being done! :( Took a drive to get Johnny from school. Actually made dinner together. It was cute side by side with the little cheerio stove top. It was just a really nice day!!! I did get to do some scrapbooking, well maybe not scrapbooking but I got to play with my scrapbooking products. Johnny and I were making his Valentine cards for his friends at school and making something special for his teacher Mrs. Boss. He was sooo proud of himself. I need to take some pictures. I have been working on some other projects as well as his Valentine cards!!! I have fallen in love with the great blog with sooo much creativity flowing in it is awesome!!! Well I hope to update with pictures tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Don't you just love that blog? I love Nichole Heady's blog too. She has some great tutorials on there. I am lovin some of the blogs that I have come across lately. Regina Easter has a great blog (bitten by the bug). It uses the Cricut. You can find it on my blog.

princess jeffier said...

Lordy, I love her blog too. My mouth just waters when I look at it. Glad I am not the only one stalking that girl, LOL!