Monday, February 4, 2008

Gotta love Mondays!!!

WOW!!! I got to sleep in today!!!! Until 8am!! That hasn't happened in a while!!! After my lovely sleep in I headed to the gym. I was running along feeling great but then I had a cough attack and pulled a muscle while I was running. I continued to run but I am paying for it now!!!! I had a great workout- legs today!!! But now I have this annoying cough that won't go away!!!! I hate feeling/being sick!!! It just gets in the way!!!
Watch the game last night with the fam. Kevin kept trying to tell the boys that this is an important game and they needed to watch it. ummm they didn't seem to care! I think they are a little young to really care! This week is nothing but go go go!!!! This week will probably fly by!! Like most weeks lately. I just feel like I am getting buried some days... And at the end of the day I just collapse. Well I have no idea what this blog is about but I haven't been on in a while, so just wanted to say hi!!! Have a great day!

0 comments: