Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Finally some scrapbooking!!!

I finally got some pictures taken of some of the scrapbooking I have been working on!!! There are 18 layouts!!!! Wooohoooo 18 layouts done!!!! It took me a couple of weekends but I got them done!!! I haven't really started any of my Christmas layouts, I think I am going to hold on to them for CAG!!! I just got all mu pictures in the mail this past week. So I think I am going to start making page kits!!! I already know they layouts I want to do, it's just a matter of picking out my goodies!!!! I almost have my Aunt Mary's book done but the past few days have blown by without getting one second to even go downstairs. I need to get that done by this weekend. Sarah just informed me she found more pictures and she was mailing them!!! OMG more pictures!!!!! Is she kidding me?!?!?! I am just kidding that is awesome! But omgoodness this book is going to be a fattie!!! I just hope she likes it!!! More like LOVES it!!!!!
Well todays weather was crazy. I got up a little bit later than normal and headed to the gym. I did interval running! It totally kicked my booty!!! Kev was telling me how interval training makes your body continue to burn calories throughout the day.... I hope so after what I put my body through this morning lol!!! I also got my leg workout in and that felt super good!!! I ran into some old friends from Romper Stompers when it was just Johnny and I!!! It was nice to say hello and catch up a bit!! After my workout I went to town on looking for ideas for our closets & our media centers & office. OMG there are toooo many ideas out there!!! I just want to have three choices and have to choose between those three and call it good!!!!!
Johnny had school today so while he was in school I sat for 2 hours and got my February & March class instructions written and emailed out!!! Plus I played around with Adobe a little bit. Man that thing will suck you!!! Before I knew it, it was time to get Johnson!! After school I finished up the rest of my instructions and AMEN Jaxon took a nap!!!!! It was nice to have some quiet around the house. Kevin came home early and took a nap so it was just Johnny and me hanging out until dinner! Well just got off the wiki and now I am pooped!!!!! It is getting late and I am sure Johnny will be up a the crack of dawn!!!
What is wrong with him. He doesn't have to get up early to be anywhere.... hello this is perfect sleeping in weather!?!?!?! lol!!!!!

2 comments:

princess jeffier said...

your layouts are all beautiful (as usual) so inspiring-I love all the color!

aday said...

YOUR LAYOUTS ARE AWESOME!! As always!! Soo much talent there Chickee!