Friday, January 4, 2008

Dr's orders....

Well stress has gotten the best of me!!!! All this numbness in my arms and hands is caused by tension and stress! He gave me some muscle relaxers to help my neck & upper back chill out so my arms and hands can come back alive!!! My fall had nothing to do with it! I have had this problem before like a month or so ago!!! So anyways I slept like a baby last night and woke up ready to take on the day and then some!!!!! Kev has headed over to the house today to meet with the electrician to tell him where to put all our lights again.... soooo not impressed!!! Kev was not impressed either!!!! We have been waiting on him forever it feels like because the plumber took forever to get his job done! Then the electrician took on another job waiting on the plumber. All loveliness!!! Anyways he is there today sooooo hopefully he will get on the ball and get something done soon so we can get some walls up (sheet rock that is)!!!! Being home for 2 weeks with the boys in the cheerio has been kinda hellacious!!!! There are only so many places to play!!! Anyways!!! I am going to crop tonight at the attic so that should be fun & relaxing!!!! Hope everyone has a great day!!!!! hasta pasta!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Summer, you gotta learn how to slow down girl - you're way too young to be feeling that kinda pain. Take it easy and try to enjoy the weekend.

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.