Saturday, December 8, 2007

Thank you!!!! & Instructions

I'd be Nothing

MUAH!
Thank you sooo much for all my wonderful gifts & Happy Birthdays!!!! I was sooooo surprised!! WOW!!!! Thank you for being such great friends! I have really enjoyed getting to know you all! I sooo look forward to this class every month! Everyone is soo much fun to be around!! I had, had a pretty rough week and a rough morning before class. And I left class feeling like my normal self!! You girls are too good to me!!! Thank you for being soo wonderful! Keri & Jennifer thank you for making a trip out to see me! Jennifer even if you don't want to scrap about yourself you need to come and hang out anyways!!!






December Layouts Click on them if you need them larger!!
Thanks again for a great class this month!!!




I just emailed the instructions for the "My Favs" Page. If you did get here it is!! If you aren't on my list for emails lmk so I can get you added!!
  • Attach decorative Bazzil on top of 12x12 Bazzil cardstock
  • Attach pictures, I sanded the outer edges of the pictures before attaching
  • Paint letters, set aside to dry
  • Sew or use stitch rubons on inside edge of pictures
  • Attach H/S Capri Circles with writing of where or what the place is to you
  • Add arrows, I inked some of my arrows up with pink, white and chestnut roan ink
  • Attach buttons & flowers
  • Use staples where ever you would like
  • Once letters are dry distress them and attach to layout
  • Rub on “MY” rubons onto the “a” & “v” of title
  • Feel free to add more embellies if you would like!!

1 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

IAM GLAD WE HELPED MAKE YOUR DAY BETTER!!! YOU ARE TRULY A SPECIAL LADY FRIEND! I WOULD LOVE TO JUST HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS!