Monday, December 3, 2007

It's gonna be a long & busy week....

Look at my handsome boys!!! SO cute! Even when Jaxi has a sour look!!
Jaxipants is soo sick he is wheezing sooo bad. It just breaks your heart to hear him try to breathe. We are going to the Dr's this afternoon. It was the soonest we could get in. I am not going to be going anywhere today except to the Dr. I don't want Jax out in this cold weather. I did get up this morning for my workout and OMG it was FREEZING!!! My truck was all icy. It actually was really pretty!! I have come to the realization I do not like winter weather!!! Especially not having a garage to park in sucks! I am not complaining just saying..... My goal for this week is to get all our flooring and counter top decisions made!! Other than that it's going to be a crazy week!! I am getting my hair cut Wed!! I am ready for a change!!! I feel like going in and telling Rachel do what you want, which is what I usually do what I want some change!! I don't know how but just change!!! I have such challenged hair!!! It is soooo curly that it can sometimes be difficult to keep a cute cut. Oh well we will see! Johnny has his Christmas Recital Thursday night. That should be fun!! Friday we have stuff planned all day as a family. Then Saturday is my awesome class!!!! Then after that I am going back to the attic to have fun making girly gingerbread houses with the girls!! Somewhere I need to fit in putting together my buckets for class and going through my kits!! Maybe Friday after I take Johnny to school. I don't know okay now I am thinking out loud and rambling!
We did the Advent Calendar last night. Johnny helped me fill it up with candy!!! Steff make sure you start count backwards on it so you know how many days are left until Christmas. Here's a picture of it!!
Well I talked to my Mom last night, Things are crazy again! She is sooo unhappy. I don't know what to do for her. My little family is falling apart! My sister called me two nights ago and asked for money (she has never done that) She is the total responsible one. She had her 21st birthday on the 28th and with Christmas coming up I told her I would just giver her, her presents early. I don't like the idea of family borrowing money. It just makes things stressful. So I would rather just give it to her if I have it and then that way I won't get mad when they don't pay it back. Because trust me that has happened.... not fun situation. Anyways, my brother called me last night after I talked to my Mom for two hours and he and his finance were having problems and he was asking Kevin and I for help and advice. He is just struggling sooo bad, financially. He has all the love in the world for her. So I don't know, I hope everything works out for all of them, but in the mean time it's hard to know they are going through hard times. I am trying to think positive about everything and tell myself that this is just a phase in life and we will get through this as a family. It's just hard sometimes when shit keeps popping up and bringing you down just when you think things are going back up. Life is such a roller coaster and then some lately...

4 comments:

aday said...

Saying lots of prayers for you, I know its gotta be tough.

Anonymous said...

Look at me!! I finally made a blogger account - can you believe it?? After all these months of blog stocking, I can now comment! Woohoo!!

Michelle

Summer said...

you are too funny!! Glad you finally did it girly!!!

Liz S. said...

How's Jaxi? What did the dr say?

I hope your family can work things out. I tknow it's tough to watch your loved ones struggle and there's not much, if anything, you can do to help. Just being there to listen when they need to vent is extremely helpful.

Liz