Friday, December 14, 2007

Good Morning!!!


I am sooo in the mood for sugar cookies with homemade icing!!!!
Johnny making cookies 2005


Hi All! Well my day started at the crack of dawn (Michelle the real crack of dawn) I was up at 4am with Jaxi. He woke up wet so I had to change him & his sheets and then he went right back to sleep. I ended up getting online and playing on eBay for a bit!!! I went to bed around 5:30am and then I got up at 6:15am to head to the gym!!! I brought Ken his apple cobbler today, I hope he likes it!!! I had an old man follow me into the gym asking me where I was going with it?!?!? too funny! It was still warm when I brought it in so it was really giving off a yummy aroma!!! Considering I got up so early I feel pretty good, oh btw I didn't go to bed until after 1am!! I stayed up and wrapped all our presents for Christmas and even got Johnny's birthday presents wrapped!! That felt good! I ran out of curly bows so I need to go get those and then they will be fully complete! I think I am going to even get my presents that I need to mail out before Christmas! Well looks like I am going to have a busy day today!! Johnny has school today!! I have to meet with some people about the house and pick out some more goods! I need to do some shopping and then I am calling it a good! I think I will scrap the night away!!! I haven't been scrapbooking too much so I have about a hand full of layouts I need to get caught up on!! lol! That just reminded me I need to print some pictures!!! Well now that I have rambled on about pretty much NOTHING!!! I hope everyone has a great day!!!! Happy Friday!!!

2 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

SUMMER, YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON INSIDE AND OUT AND I JUST LOVE READING YOUR BLOG!!!!

LOVE YA, HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON,

JENNIFER :)

aday said...

I would lick those cookies too they look yummy ALREADY!!
Those pics of your cousin are really awesome by the way!