Friday, November 16, 2007

Where did this day go??!?!?! Today is my Mom's birthday, Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!

I had plans to finish up some Christmas shopping, but I got a call from my Dad this morning. We ended up going out for lunch!! We were at lunch for 21/2 hours. It was nice. We laughed, talked, it was good!! By the time we were done it was time to go pick up Johnny. I worked out this morning so I was tired by the time I got home. I crashed on the couch like a sack of potatoes!! I tried a new class this morning. Technically not new but I took the second half of the class that I normally take. It was 30 minutes straight of an ab workout!! HOLY SHIT!!!! I was dying!!! seriously!!! Why do people do this to themselves???!?!?! anyways I know I am going to be feeling it tomorrow!!! eeks!!

We really don't have big plans for the weekend. It should be pretty relaxing. Although tomorrow night I am going to have dinner with some girlfriends!! I am really looking forward to a relaxing night with some great ladies!! Should be fun!! Other that, that I am scrapbooking maybe pop into the attic to get some goodies!! woohoo!

On a serious note. One of Johnny's friends from school is in the hospital. She went in because she had pneumonia. Well she ended up having surgery this morning to clear her lungs and there were complications and they had to stop the surgery and she went in for a second surgery later in the day. She is now on a ventilator to help her breathe. We are so sad for her. Please say a little prayer for Ashleigh.

0 comments: