Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thoughtful Thursday Challenge Four

Challenge Four
Send an email to a friend just because.....

Happy Thanksgiving

More Free Graphics at pYzam.com



We don't have really big plans for the day. Kevin's Mom is coming over for a Mexican lunch. . We are watching the Macy's Parade right now. Johnny really seems to be enjoying it. I got a tree up last night. It is a small 3 ft tree and it is sitting on my dresser in my living room. It's one of the boys trees. So I thought I would use Johnny's ornaments to decorate it. It has cars, truck, and gas station tanks all over it. It's cute and they were excited for it.

Kevin went to the game last night. I had thought I was going to have a relaxing night and scrapbook the night away..... Well I got a phone call about 6pm for our cabinet guy. He wanted to come over and go over our price list. So I was like okay great! I ran to Taco Shop to get some dinner for the boys. Dave got here about 30 minutes later. The boys did really well. They played trains while he was here. But also while he was here my home phone and cell phone was ringing off the hook!!!! Like every 15 minutes. I was like wth is going on. It was my family. I had to hold off calling them back until after Dave left. Once he left I called them all back. We conference called each other. Because we are all spread out all of the states now. My Mom's 2 brothers are coming to get her today and they are taking her with them. Ohh let me back up a bit.

Yesterday afternoon. My brother called me and was like what is our plan for Mom?!?!? After I had talked to him I had to call my Mom. I had to tell her everything I was going through about her coming here and what she needed to do before she came here. I asked her what she was going to do and she said that she was going to go where people like her go. She then said I still love you and she hung up. She was at my brother's when I was talking to her. My brother than immediately called me and was like what is going to happen?? Then while I was talking to him my Mom came running out of the house and threw her stuff in her car and left. Frankie was yelling where are you going, what are you doing?? She was just hysterical!! She just drove off. She didn't say anything. Frankie was crying. It was a terrible experience being on this side of the phone not able to hug him or go after my Mom. So I immediately called the family. Then that is where the night started and the family got involved and is going after here. She finally answered her phone and they found where she was. So I am hoping and praying that everything is going to be okay today when they tell her she is going with them. Last night my sister put her in a hotel and stayed with her through the night. So I know she was safe.

Thank you to all of your amazing advice and kinds words. I am truly overwhelmed by all of you. Thank you soo much and I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends! Much love to you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know Summer...as a mother probably about the age of your mother...I can tell you that if she were well and in a better frame of mind, she would not want to burden you or your family with her problems. She is just not in the right frame of mind to make good decisions right now. I hope you don't feel bad or guilty for doing what you have to do in the best interest of your own young family. You are a good daughter to be so concerned about her. Do your best to be there emotionally for her and support her from afar!

Hugs to you
Debbie