Monday, November 12, 2007

Started my day out at 4am again! WTH!!!! is that all about! I did go to my turbo kick class and then I worked out with Ken. He warned me he wasn't going to easy on me!!! He had me doing free standing swats!!! I could not believe this!!! I did it!!! He fully spotted me but I did it!!! The first two sets with just the bar and the second two sets I added weight. It was freaking awesome!!!! I still can't believe I did that!!!
Well I didn't really do nothing as I had planned. I did have a nice relaxing day though! The boys and I went to do some Christmas shopping!!! It was fun!!! I also got my Deceptively Delicious book!!! I am soo excited!!! I am going to start this week with some new recipes! I am having Kev take me to the grocery store tonight to get my goods!!! I am going to start with some oatmeal with pumpkin, applesauce muffins with butternut squash, quesadillas with butternut squash, grilled cheese with sweet potatos, and tortilla cigars with yellow squash ans carrots!!! I am soo excited!! I am going to start next week full speed for the whole fam. OMG I don't know what it is going to be like to make one meal instead of 3 meals every night for dinner!!!!! The beast part of the book is there is a recipe for PINK PANCAKES!!!! I am serious!!! I soo want to try them!!! I am also going to get this other book called the Sneaky Chef

by Missy Chase Lapine. I will let you know how it goes!! Here is a link to some of her recipes!!!

1 comments:

NH Yocal said...

This sounds like a great idea. I have been looking for some unique cooking books and pink pancakes? I'm sold.