Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Things happen in 3's around me...


Where has this week gone?? We have been crazy busy! I am soo dragging by the time I get home I literally crash on the couch. I have barely been on the computer, checked emails, returned phone calls. It is ridiculous! I just have too much going on this week! To start this week off I got a really scary phone call from my Mom. My sister Savannah was in a seriously bad car accident. She is extremely lucky to be alive. I talked to her finally last night and I did everything I could do not to ball my eyes out listening to her tell me about her accident. I just thank God for looking over her. Please say a prayer for her, she really needs them.

I am telling you things happen in 3's I truly believe this! This has definitely been on of those weeks! Jaxi fell, Savannah's car accident and last this one was on me! Today I went to make the final decisions on granite colors. I went to the place and they have all their slabs outside. And of course my luck there are stairs to go and view the slabs. It was a beautiful windy ass day in Kansas and I literally wiped out the stairs! Top to bottom baby! My dress flew up over my waist! And yes I was wearing a thong!!! And the guy who is helping us turns around just after I fell from top to bottom and says I was just about to tell you to be careful, the stairs are slippery!!! Well as he turned around he got an eye full of Summer!! I was sooooooo EMBARRASSED!!!! None the less mortified that I just mooned this guy I just met and then some! I just kinda sat at the bottom of the stairs actually on the cement floor and was in shock that, that just happened!!! Okay this is sooo only me! I had to laugh at myself. I was lucky I didn't really get hurt although I got some stucco burns (I scraped the stucco building as I fell down) on my elbow. Anyhoo! Long story short while Robert was showing me the granite after my fall he offered to give a free granite upgrade! I don't know if it was from the free peep show I gave him or the fact he didn't want me to sue him for the slippery stairs! I am really hoping he was just a nice guy!! lol!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I'm sorry Summer, but that is just too funny. Yeah for the free upgrade!

Michelle said...

I am laughing my a** off!! You and stairs do not get along! Luckily you didn't really hurt yourself!

Liz S said...

Thanks Summer,

I really, really needed that laugh today.

I know it's not really funny and I am sorry you gave a peep show for free, but you did get the upgrade.

He must have liked what he saw! LOL

wolffx5 said...

I'll be the one who tells you straight up, it was the peep show! Kevin can't say your not trying to save a dollar! I know it hurt though! I hope your feeling better!

aday said...

totally worth it for the upgrade. Here are the 2 plus's you were 1. Wearing panties (trust me some dont skirt or not) and 2. they werent granny panties :)