Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I've been tagged!

So, I've been Tagged! Here's how to play the game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog and complete. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random or surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog. And by all means, HAVE FUN!!
Joys
1. Kev
2. Johnny
3. Jaxipants
Fears
1. That my boys will have "issues" because I am a nutbar!
2. Tsunamis
3. Heights
Goals
1. To finish our house and have it come out lookin' good not crazy!
2. To stay healthy
3. To stay focused
Obessions/Collections
1. Scrapbooking
2. Flipflops
3. Crosses I am also kinda obsessed with furniture right now!
Facts about myself
1. I am only 5'3" and 3/4's
2. I love the beach
3. I'm a nutbar!!!! And everyone who loves me knows it and isn't afraid to tell me!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really concern with your blog because it is boring. Yeah its boring. I think no one comes in your site. Yeah really boring.