Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

WOWOW!!! What a great day!!! I got to sleep in and eat french toast this morning!!!! The boys greeted me with wonderful PINK & Leopard gifts!!! And Johnny made me a beautiful card with a special poem!! We went out for Knolla's for lunch! Only the BEST pizza in town!!!! And then Kevin's mom came over for a bit. After she left Johnny and I baked a cake together! It was a little messy but he had fun! Kevin then grilled our dinner and we all ate together and finished off the night with our cake!!! A perfect way to end our perfect day!!!

I hope everyone else's day was just as special!!! To be a Momma is the best gift God could ever give us!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

4 comments:

Michielle said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!! Glad you had a nice day!!
Michielle

Alicia Sharp said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! Glad you had a special day with all your boys!

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too darlin!!! My day was the best as well.. stop by and check out what all mine did. Sounds alike you guys had a blast!! Talk to you soon!!!

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL MOTHERS DAY!!! MINE WASN'T BAD EITHER!! HEY ALSO I LOVED THE ALBUM FOR JOHNNIE'S TEACHER THAT IS SOMETHING SHE WILL TRULY LOVE FOR YEARS TO COME!!! YOU ARE TRULY AN AWESOME MOTHER!!!