Saturday, April 12, 2008

A New Chapter...

I am starting a new chapter in life. I have learned soo much over the past year. I have met some wonderful people and my family has really grown over the past year. Plus I have personally grown from where I was a year ago. I have learned soo much about who I am and what I really want from life.

So as most of you know from reading Scrapfunattic's blog, I am not going to be teaching classes as of this May. I have enjoyed teaching classes soo much and getting to know everyone in my class!! You all are such wonderful ladies!!! The hardest part is leaving all of you!! Thank you for coming to all the classes, it's been soo much fun!!! And thank you Scrapfunattic for the experience!! I am definitely going to miss teaching classes, but I am happy to start a new chapter in my life.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Enjoy it!!

5 comments:

Liz S said...

You are going to be missed more than you can imagine. The good thing is, we'll still see you at crops and at the store!!

Plus, we have to see that mansion of yours when it's done, LOL.

Liz

Michelle said...

I think you've made a good choice!! Start living by your new motto!! Love ya!

Michelle

kristyM said...

I will miss you!!! Good luck with your new adventures!!!!!

aday said...

Thanks soo much Summer I missed you Saturday but promise to be there in May for your last. You have done a wonderful job for us and we all appreciate you

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

All I have to say is that I am soo sorry I never took the class... I have however been watching and making one of my own to somewhat resemble what you have taught. I wont say goodbye I will say good luck.. take this new adventure and soar!!! I know as well of all of us that we will see you... hehehe Best of luck with everything sweetie!!! YOU so deserve it!!! P.S. I LOVE THE STORE!!! LOVE IT!!!
Hugs and misses!!!