Wednesday, April 23, 2008




Can you believe all this rain!!! Crazy!!! Nice though!!! Not good for house building but oh well!!! It's been a nice day. I had Bible Study this morning and coffee & muffins after with some of the Mom's from Johnny's class. So nice & relaxing!!! I went to the house after I dropped Johnny at school. My stair case is 3 - 5 balusters away from being finished. I am soo excited!!! I am in love with it!!! Just in love with it!!! I will take pictures when it is done!!
I am soo excited I had my first Etsy purchase this morning!!! I have had my Etsy for almost a year now and I put things on and then take them off here and there. This is the first time I have had enough confidence to leave my stuff on and actually think something might sell!!! I sold a name to a lady in NY!! It's a custom name so I will take pictures when it is done!! Anyways just had to share!!! Super excited!!!!!
Well Amy just called and said she wants me to go shopping with her so I need to get!! Have a good one!!

5 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

Congrats on your Etsy sell and I love the pics of you and Jaxi!

Yami said...

Summer, that is so exciting about your first Etsy sale! I'm proud of you! That will be fun to make a new name!! Go for it! See you tomorrow at the Y!

Heather Dawn said...

Yay Summer! Congratulations on your first Etsy sell. Way to go...what an inspiration and a reason to keep going! Love the pics of you and Jaxi~

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

YEAHHHH!!! Your first purchase. I am happy for you!!! You have an amazing talent and you do such wonderful work. I can't wait to see your balisters... I will be even more jealous that they are done...heheheh j/k Take care! Hugs and misses!! P.S. Love the pics of you and Jaxi.... OMG... I love his cheeks!!!!

Carla said...

Congrats on your custom letters!! that always feels good when someone else likes your work! The pictures of you and jaxi are precious!