Thursday, April 17, 2008

I've been tagged!!

1)Do u like Blue cheese? Love it!!!
2) Have you ever smoked heroin? NO
3) Do you own a gun? YES
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? NONE
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on the Dr...
6) What do you think of hot dogs? I don't think about them :)
7) Favorite Christmas song? Feliz Navidad
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee
9) Can you do push ups? Not very many
10) Can you do a chin up? I don't know haven't tried since probably JR. High
11) Whats your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding Ring & my diamond studs the boys gave me for my first Mother's Day with both the boys
12) Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking of course
13) Ever been in a car wreck? A few
14) Do you have ADD? I really think I do
15) Whats one trait that you love about yourself?
16) Middle name? Anne
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?Has the mail come yet, my legs are cold, and I am hungry for something sweet
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Nothing did not spend a dime
19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, diet coke & water
20) Current worry? When will Johnny learn to wipe????
21) Current hate right now? The screaming that occurs in this cheerio
22) How did you bring in the New Year? With my boys
23) Where would you like to go? Anywhere that is sunny & warm I am sick of this cold weather!!!
24) Name three people who will complete this?
25) Do you own slippers? Yes & they are leopard
26) What shirt are you wearing? White Nike Track Shirt
27) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Sure
28) Can you whistle? Yes
29) Would you be a pirate? Noway jose
30) What songs do you sing in the shower? Are you kiddin` I don't sing
31) Favorite girl's name? Mercedes
32) Favorite boy's name? Johnny Severiano & Jaxon Santiago
33)Whats in your pocket? Notta thing
34) Last thing that made you laugh? Jaxi's little faces he makes
35) Best bed sheets as a child? What ever was fresh & clean but I think I had holly hobby sheets
36) Worst injury you've ever had? Getting needles in my knee cap from a cactus and my dad had to use pliers to pull them out.
37) Do you love where you live? in the cheerio NO!!!!! When my house is complete oh YES!!
38) How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment? 5 or 6 i don't know I hate them all!!!
39) Who is your loudest friend?
40) How many dogs do you have? none
41) Does someone have a crush on you? helloo Kevin!!!
42) What is your favorite book? Family Scrapbooks
43) What is your favorite candy? Peeps
44) Favorite Sports Team? USC Trojans/KU basketball/Braves
45) What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't want a funeral I want a life celebration party- The song "I like big butts" would be perfect!!! (A Todrzak family theme song!!!)
46) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Watching the General's Daughter.
47) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Stop knocking on the door you are going to wake your brother.
48)What do you like to sleep in? Kevin's shirts
49)What is your all time favorite movie? Some Kind Of Wonderful
50)If you could do one thing over in your life, what would it be? I wish I never moved away from my family. Not that I regret my life today I just wish I could have my life with my family close.

0 comments: