Wednesday, February 27, 2008

it's been a busy day!!!

Well I got everything done that I had on my agenda!! Worked out, met with trim carpenters, got pictures taken, loaded pictures!!, and headed out to pick up tile for the house. Well I went to get the tile but I didn't come home with any... I got there brought my cowgirl truck and the guy asks me do you want to take it all now or do want to get some of it now and the rest later?? I was like I want it all now. Well he takes me to it and he shows me how much tile we ordered. There are three pallets full of tile. ummmm I am thinking great I am going to have to make a couple of trips. I didn't even think about how I was going to unload them once I got home and how long it would take to unload. Then the guy tells me each pallet weigh one ton. Ummmm are you saying I have THREE TONS of tile???? WTH??? How in the world am I going to do this?? Where the heck am I going to put all this?? The house is still unlocked so I can't take it there.... And OMG unloading of it, wth am I going to do??? All of this is freaking me out. I called my Dad and he was like babe you need a fork lift. I told my Dad ummm one duh!!! and two I don't have a fork lift!!!!! hello!!!!! Then out of no where the guy was like do want us to deliver it to your house?? ummmm YES!!!! Hello why the heck did he not offer this from the beginning?? Plus it's only $40 to deliver?!!??!?! Why would I even attempt to try to pick it up and unload THREE TONS of tile when I can have someone deliver and unload it with their fork lift for $40????? Seriously!!!! I thought all of this nonsense was quite comical!!! Good times!!!

2 comments:

aday said...

I would have done the same exact thing. OH No let me do it! HAH!!

Question on the carasoul I LOVE IT! But do you take it with you when you crop or leave it?

Summer said...

I left it at home and put everything in my soft/light travel tote!! I think it's too awkward to carry around and heavy. But otherwise I LOVE IT!!!!! It's sooo much easier to find all my goodies. My soft bag everything gets lost. I wish they made a traveling carousel!!! hmmmmm....