Monday, January 21, 2008

What to bring to class!!!!

This is for January's class & February's class!!!!

January Little ME
Adhesive.Chestnut Roan Ink,H/S Paint Pink or Blue,Needle for sewing,Paper Piercer,Colored Staples,Stickles- Crystal,White Sharpie Pen,Picture of you from your child hood, I used a 4x6 picture

January My Hair Over the Years
Adhesive, Pop dots, Glue Dots, Distressing tools, Circle punches different sizes if you have them,Several pictures of you and your hair throughout the yearsFebruary My Fears
Bubble wrap, Brown spray paint, Pictures, Adhesive, Scissors, Paper Trimmer, Glimmer Mist (I used gold)

February Me & My Mom
Adhesive, Paper trimmer, Brown/Chestnut Roan Ink (Cats Eye), Brown Pen, Picture of you & your Mom, Let me know what year you want for Layout



2 comments:

Kim said...

What a small world. My husband is from the LBC too. He was born there and lived there till he was like 13 I think. I love your February mom and me layout. It's my fave so far.

Alicia Sharp said...

Hey girl! Where have you been? I have not seen you on the boards in a long time. Wanted to stop by your blog and say hello! I love all your new layouts! Wish I lived closer to your classes!