Thursday, December 6, 2007

Now the bubbas is the sick one

Now my bubbas is the really really sick one. It's completely a different kind of sickness than Jax. We all got up at 4am this morning to Johnny being sick and then some. I am like WTH is going on?!?!?! Poor little guy is just lifeless. This is soooo NOT Johnny. He talks from the time he wakes up until he goes to sleep. I feel so bad for him. He just wants to go to school. He is suppose to have his Christmas Program tonight but I think we are going to make it. I was really looking forward to it. The class has been practicing for a long time and he was sooo excited!!! Well my 31st year of life is really going out with a bang!!!

I did get to go to my hair appointment last night!! It was sooo nice when I go to later appointments it is sooo relaxing. There are hardly any customers, they turned off the music and it was just peace and quiet. I sooooo needed that! I went in I told Rachel, " Have at it!!! Do what you want!!!!" And she did!!!! As always I love it!!! She cut off three inches or soo thinned the hell out of it!!! (that's the best part) and gave me honey brown highlights all over!! Just what I needed!!! I will try and get a picture of it! Ohhh I experienced Accessory City for the first time last night! Ummmmm love that place!!! I got there like 15 minutes before they closed but lets just say I got some stuff just for me and I got Renee's prize from last week's challenges! Renee can I just say BLING and princess goods!!!!! I will bring it tomorrow! Anyways I want to go back when I have the time to really see the whole store!! Looks like a fun place!

With us being home the past few day I have gotten a lot of scrapbooking done! I finished Amy's Cake book for her!!! Any suggestions for a title for it? Renee?!?!??! I know you are good with this kind of stuff!!! Anyone!?!???!! I made it a 6x12 book Love it!!! I made it so she can add as many cake pages as she wants for future days of baking!!

Also just so you know next year my aweso{ME} class for the month of January and February the dates are little different but after that we will be back to every 2nd Saturday of the month!!
So mark these dates!!!

January 26th
February 2nd
March until ....... 2nd Saturday of the month!!!

BTW I just got some really new fun and exciting ideas!!!
I can't wait to share with you!!!
2008 is going to rock girlies!!!!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Johnny!! I hope he gets better soon and in time for mommy's birthday tomorrow! Sick babies are NOT fun! Hang in there!

Michelle

Christie said...

Hey Summer, What preschool does Johnny go to? I need to start planning for next year!

Summer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Rouse House said...

Summer,
I found you from your comment on my blog. Love looking at your scrapbook ideas!! I got the window pane from a friend, she has quite a few from their farm house and is selling them.
That's right, at Michelle's party I was VERY pregnant! Jaedyn was born 1 week late but worth it all:)
Angie

babsbrown said...

Ooh! I cannot wait!