Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I thought we were back on the hill up

I thought it was going to be a great day. I got to sleep in, per Kevin's request. He knew that I had been kinda worn out from dealing with the boy's sickness all week long. So I slept in until 7:30am. I missed Ken at the gym but I did go in and do my own workout! I haven't workout by myself in a while kinda felt weird. I was in and out in 1 hour! After I got home I got Johnny ready for school! Yes school!!! I was soo excited and all he could tell me is I am tired and I want to take a nap. I was like huh?!??! Since when?!?!?! Anyways, came home and the finished the rest of my January layouts. I took some pictures with my Rebel to finish them and OMG I LOVE IT!!!!! After Johnny got home from school the afternoon kinda went down hill.....
Jaxi is now sick with what Johnny had at the end of last week. It started this afternoon. Poor lil' guy has not being feeling too hot. He took a nice three hours nap and didn't want to eat when he woke up for dinner. I knew something was wrong when he refused food! Jaxi never refuses food! After baths I got the boys ready for bed and they watched Charlie Brown Wants a dog. I ran to Hobby Lobby for a Pink Christmas tree for Tori, for Amy. Then off to Dillons for some Balmex. Got home just in time to put the boys to bed. Johnny was out light lightening and Jax well he wasn't quite ready. So I let him stay up for a bit. Finally he was whooped! I put him and down and Kevin and I watched some shows and about 11pm Jax was up crying again. Kevin and I had to strip his bed and give him a bath, he was NOT impressed. He is still up and I am feeding him Pedialite via syringe. Again he is not impressed. I hope after this his little tummy will let him sleep the rest of the night. :(

2 comments:

aday said...

bless his little heart my prayers are with you. Email me when you have time I have an idea for one of our layouts.

Christie said...

Hang in there! I so hate it when they are that little and sick. With Zach, he wouldn't even wake up sometimes--he'd just be sick and roll over. Yuck! And of course one time is never it! Brent and I got to where we would just fold up multiple big sheets so that we could change it quickly, becasue all Z would want to do is go back to bed. They are just so helpless and they don't understand what is going on. Poor little guy!