Monday, October 29, 2007



Had kinda of a crazy day today! Got up early 5am to workout. I took the turbo kick class again. I am loving this class. Soo much fun!!! After my class I went upstairs to do legs and a little bit of arms. Michelle I learned something new today remind me to show you for legs!!! After I got home i showered barely could eat my breakfast and crashed on the couch until Jaxi woke me up at 10:30. Poor guy has been sick all weekend. I went to get him out of bed this morning and he had(warning graphic) spit up a lot of phlegm and all around the phlegm it had bleached his sheets white. I called the Dr right away. He got him in to see him right after I took Johnny to school. Come to find out he had a really bad ear infection in his right ear and a slight ear infection on his left. Poor bubba!! So I got him loaded up on Amox & Yogurt. So we have been trying to hang low but you know how that goes sometimes...
I did get some grocery shopping in this afternoon and the checkout girl was making crazy. She was gabby cathy to so other lady and she rand up 6 different things twice. So I am going to go back tonight and get that fixed. My grocery bill seemed higher than normal so I actually look at my receipt something I never do. I was sooo irritated!! Anyways it's also an excuse to get me to go develop so pictures I have been dying to scrapbook. I have been working on several different layouts but I haven't been able to finish them b/c I have no pictures!!! So I think I am going to go take care of that stuff after the boys go to bed!!
NOt too exciting around here! I did go out to the house on Saturday and we have windows!!! woohoo!!! It was too funny I called Michelle to go with me and told I wasn't going anywhere else just to the house to see the windows. She was like I am still in my jammies. I told her don't worry no one will see us and we are getting out anywhere! ha! When we got there, there were guys on the roof and I asked her if she wanted to go inside. She was like I am in my jammies! I told her they won't pay any attention to us!!! ha! They giggled at us as we walked inside!! just a little funny!!! I know Michelle is loving me right now....
ps. Johnny's thumb is doing much better. It looks just a little pin hole.

1 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

Sounds like your house is really coming along! If I was Michele I woulld kill you dead for telling everyone! LOL! Hope Jaxi feels better soon!